Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to use uber but can't put in the information to…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to use uber but can't put in the information to sign up Payment method etc.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Msn

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have all the information in but am asked for security number but my credit card has changed and I am unable to correct it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

How to put in the ride information and time for pickup

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
5/8/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer right now to chat with me? Or a mobile phone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was using a computer but your site referred me to just ask They wanted 50$ to help me.I am so frustrated would like to use uber but too difficult

I can help you with this problem since I use Uber too. But the actual use of Uber is through a mobile phone but you can still manage your account through a computer.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No too difficult I will use lyft or just drive

I am very sorry about that. But if you change your mind, I can continue to help you with this problem of yours with Uber through Secure Remote Assistance. Once your account is fixed through accessing it on the web browser, you can then use it on your phone to get a ride.