Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I want to delete an account. No. I tried and tried to get on

Customer Question

I want to delete an account.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No. I tried and tried to get on with my name, Suzanne Lange, but I kept getting locked out. Then I created a new account, Suzie Lange, to get into my account and read messages. Now I want to delete Suzie Lange from Facebook and get into my original account under Suzanne Lange
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: working with
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Working with "change your password" for about 3 hours. It told me to sign into Google and get a code, but I kept getting locked out.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make/ model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,