Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have created a new gmail address but can't log in, I just

Customer Question

I have created a new gmail address but can't log in
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I just created this email account late morning and can't 'find' the email. I have another gmail account and created a new one for one purpose (business)
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web brouser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I go to Google
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have Windows 10

Thank you. What happens when you sign in your new gmail email address? Is there any error or message?

Are you still able to sign in and use your old gmail email address if you have one?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I google my new email address and it goes to my current gmail

When you are in one gmail email account, you need to sign out the current gmail email account in order to access another gmail account. Have you tried that?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
39;box' comes up but I don't remember what it says. I know there isn't a direction to go from there it just wants me to 'sign up' for something

Do not sign up any more. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I'm not paying for anything extra. I just signed up for a 'free trial' and want to see how this works, so far not so good

Please ignore that; there is no extra charge, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Can I show you directly on your computer's screen on how to access / switch to each of your gmail email accounts any time you want? Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
As long as there isn't a charge for this, please go ahead

OK. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0124c33c-5b8d-4a26-9eb9-44812d4ce823
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ms8avza
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.