Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Cannot access my gmai on ipad - forgotten password, About 2

Customer Question

Good morning cannot access my gmai on ipad - forgotten password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: About 2 yrs ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my phone which is working fine
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: on ipad it asks to r=enter password ( this ipad has not been used for a while and has had an update_
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really, thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Have not used ipad for a while and have updated it. It asks me to re=enter password, which I have forgotten !
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Please tell me the Gmail account so that I can check its status and recovery options.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Why would I pay $55 for a password!!! this is unbelievable
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my email address is***@******.***
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is this session over?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

I am still here to help you. You contacted us here at JustAnswer and we are NOT a free service, thus there is a fee.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have been charged when I was told to give credit card details for $5.00 which would not be charged and then when told there would be a $55 charge I ended the session because I did not agree to have a remote for my computer which was not the problem, but my ipad. I believe this should be refunded.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would like to have a response please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. The charge you mentioned was a deposit for you to post the question and it is refundable if you do not want to continue. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

But if you want to continue, I can help you with this problem even without remote access (since it is optional).

Please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess