Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an ex that keeps getting into my emails as you can

Customer Question

I have an ex that keeps getting into my emails as you can see I am sure I am trying to reset everything again I cant access ***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: chrome and mobile
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: both
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: everthing, I know that he is getting into the accounts somehow and changing something
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Have you tried to reset your password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will not pay $37 for that answer do you think i would contact you if i hadnt tried that many many times I will be researching your company and calling for a refund
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. You already paid a deposit but you can surely get your money back if yo do not want to continue. We are a legitimate company that is why we have that guarantee. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have had to reset my passwords for all 3 of my gmail accounts numerous times. It stated there is a $5 fee for this. I did not approve for any more money to be taken. Your answer was have you tried resetting it, are you serious, I want your job!!! I will be contacting your company for a refund and will pursue legal action if needed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

I have NOT provided an answer yes, I just asked if you already tried to RESET since you never mentioned it in your question.

Please follow the link I gave you on refunding your deposit.

Thank you,

Jess

Expert:  UranMail replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Resetting password ***** ***** process, and not a one step question/answer

If if would be that easy - then you would not be coming here for our help.

We are experts with knowledge on how to do things that you request and we charge for our knowledge.

To get to this point you authorized us twice and that is why you got an expert online.

If you'd like to continue with your issue - we will be glad to help . if not - you were given link to Customer Service and you are welcome to use it.