Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Website applicote.com that displays, through google maps, a

Customer Question

website applicote.com that displays , through google maps, a photo of my company corporate location which happens to be my house. How do I remove this photo?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through gmail on my computer. I guess this is your browser category (chrome).
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None yet. The colleague who set up my website tried to fix it but is no longer available. This was not always and issue. The picture popped up a few months ago. See www.applicote.com
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was not clear. When the name of my company Applicote Associates, LLC is typed in the Chrome browser the google maps photo appears on the right hand side of the page (house plus car) plus address. I want this info removed. The address on the website (applicote.com) is sufficient.
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

I can request this for you to be removed.

What is your email address?

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me