Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a second hand Galaxys6edge. I forgot my gmail log in

Customer Question

I have a second hand Galaxys6edge. I forgot my gmail log in and cant get the correct recovery code because its being sent to the original owners gmail address. If it helps I have
my Microsoft recovery code
tim
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

you need to do a factory reset on the phone and then create your own google account, would you like instructions on how to do this?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've done the reset already. They are asking questions about the original owners Gmail account. Naturally, I don't know that info
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
how are you going to connect to anon-working phone?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm still waiting!!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
do not charge my credit card for this nonexistent service
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry for the delay due to a technical issue, do you want me to continue?