Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

This is an odd ball question my wife and i both had accounts

Customer Question

hi this is an odd ball question my wife and i both had accounts with you we had them both set up so we could access them with our android phones her account was under her name and number and mine under my name and number. unfortunately i lost her last may in an auto accident i have added her account to my mobile app so i can monitor it for some remaining activity and contac
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: i cant find a number my convern is whether her account will still be available to me im getting redy to discontinue service on her phone do i need to change her gmail account to my phone number where my account is as you can probably tell im not any good with technology
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: the majority of the time by phone duevto extensive travel
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing at the moment i am able to switch users and see her gmail on my phone just not sure what will happen when i cancel her phone number that it is linked to
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i cant tjink of anything at the moment thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear about your wife.

Do you know the password ***** her account?