Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Oh bless you. I made a series of terrible mistakes. A desk

Customer Question

Oh bless you. I made a series of terrible mistakes.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: A desk top Pro mac
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not too recently. That is not my problem
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there a charge for this? It is a messy problem
Category: Email
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have been writing questions but I don't know if they have been received. I need a chat format or a phone call conversation. I may have signed up twice too. Am not computer savy so need help. This will be my third time trying to explain what I have done. I need one of my gmail email accounts deleted. I set it up last night and did it completely wrong. the pnhone number I provided was also a mistake so I cannot be contacted. I set it up for a person and it was supposed to be a comcast account and not a gmail account. I need the whole thing removed and don't know how to proceed with google as I submitted the wrong phone number. Can you help me?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have been writing questions but I don't know if they have been received. I need a chat format or a phone call conversation. I may have signed up twice too. Am not computer savy so need help. This will be my third time trying to explain what I have done. I need one of my gmail email accounts deleted. I set it up last night and did it completely wrong. the phone number I provided was also a mistake so I cannot be contacted. I set it up for a person and it was supposed to be a comcast account and not a gmail account. I need the whole thing removed and don't know how to proceed with google as I submitted the wrong phone number. Can you help me?
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I just saw your question. I can work on it. Do you remember the login id and password ***** that account ?