GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I have a Temporary Error: 2 on my Yahoo email and can't

Customer Question

I have a Temporary Error: 2 on my Yahoo email and can't figure out how to fix it.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: About 2 weeks.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser and cell phone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I looked online and can't find some of the places to access. My son helped me clean up my cache.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to problems like this. Thanks...
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. May I ask which web browser you are using? Are you using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsft Edge, or something else?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Google Chrome. I also have Explorer & Firefox
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for that information. There have been a few issues reported with Google Chrome. Please try using either Internet Explorer or Firefox to go to www.yahoo.com, and then click on the link for email.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

If this doesn't work for you, or if you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Have a great day!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

.