Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can not recover my password because I don't have the same

Customer Question

I can not recover my password ***** I don't have the same email address I did when I opened my facebook account.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: i was using yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: i use my phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried to go thu my old yahoo account
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 6 months ago.

can I please have your ID/ email for logging into facebook and I will take a look into this for you., Jay

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jay D replied 6 months ago.

thanks I will check this out now

Expert:  Jay D replied 6 months ago.

Okay it's not good news, there is no way to get into the facebook account without access to the yahoo email address.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That is too bad. that's all right. i don't have the money. thank you
Expert:  Jay D replied 6 months ago.

I am very sorry to give you the bad news and wish that there was something that I could do further in order to assist you. if you want to continue using facebook the only thing you can do is create a new account using an alternative email address. I could help you with this if you would like?