Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Changes made over weekend restricted my computer to only Aol

Customer Question

Changes made over weekend restricted my computer to only Aol Mail. I previosly had Internet Explored where I had 20 years data. My Geek Squad service blocked me after payment failed (credit card number renewed post fraud, card stolen). I just have a mess. Help me please.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Weeks. Have tried to fix account data but they never could find the data..
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web brouser, Internet Explorer is what I have used for years.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: aol help most recently for problems and they have been efficient. Think Geek Squar had problems with finding account also. Just want to get straightened out.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My data history is missing and that recovery is important to me. Geek Squad account stopped because of hacked credit card number replacement.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

it sounds like you are having a lot of problems, I could connect with you remotely and have a look at sorting out all these issues that you are having? Jay