Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why cant i have my face book? you ask me for ids and i sent…

Customer Question
Why cant i have...

Why cant i have my face book? you ask me for ids and i sent them to you, so whats up?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Comp lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know how to trouble shoot. yall just told me you would contact me when you look at my ids

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my face book

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/1/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Would it be OK If I connected and had a look?
Thanks
Kevin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not paying you $39.OO FOR YOU TAKING MY FACE BOOK AWAY
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IM NOT PAYING YOU $39.OO WHEN YOU TOOK MY F.B. AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

A few things first before we continue. We are justanswer. Not facebook. We do tech support

and much more for companies with and without 'people' to talk to directly.

If you are concerned about fees, Kevin and I or any other tech can see that side of your account.

You can contact customer service about your agreements here;

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

If you decide you want to continue, please let me know what windows you are on 7/8/10

and did they give you a conformation/ticket number when you sent your ID?

And exactly how long ago did you submit it?

Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Do you still require assistance with this?

Please let me know