Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My automated bank machine says my pin password needs to be…

Customer Question
My automated bank machine...

My automated bank machine says my pin password ***** to be reset, how is that do ne?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Probably day before yesterday

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By taablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All kinds of com plicated tjings online, couldn't fine an ything I could follow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Just need access to our 2 ban k acc

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/1/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Under no circumstances do I want you to transmit any identifying information about yourself, your bank card, or your account.

However, I do need to know what bank your account / ATM card is with. Thank you,

Dustin S