Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

New to gmail verizon has cancelled email verizon put me on…

Customer Question
New to gmail verizon...

New to gmail verizon has cancelled email verizon put me on aol ,I signed up for gmail now nothing works

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Today

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Im on an iMac desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to call google my new pin does not work so as I could tell my whole combine of issues

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I Dont think so

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the issue that you are having with Gmail?