Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lys I just want to report that on Wednesday morning I used…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I just want to report that on Wednesday morning I used one of uber driver for a ride. I was charged for $12.09 that I am aware of however later on I saw you guys took another $26.00 from my account. I advised you guys to put my money back on my account please. My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I don't have a number to contact nobody

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My phone sometime

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need my money that's all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/1/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Would it be OK If I connected and had a look?
Thanks
Kevin