Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What is the correct address for the imap &is to mail

Customer Question
What is the correct...

What is the correct address for the imap &is to mail servers?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail & Wahoo.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a iPad & phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Searched every item I could think of to no avail and cannot access my mail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, thank you.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
4/1/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

On your iPad and iPhone, there is an option for Google and Yahoo that you can select then enter your information which will automatically enter the settings for you.

Are you using that option?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I am not aware of one.

Go into Settings then Mail then Accounts

Select the Gmail and Yahoo account and press Delete Account for each one

Please let me know when that is finished

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have't received an answer to my question yet.