Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been using Windows Live Mail for I don't know how. I…

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using Windows Live Mail for I don't know how long. I wanted to change the settings and need to log in but have not been able to put the correct email account or password ***** to access the settings. How can I get in to do this or do I just start up another account?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Phil

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Bigpond

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Putting in email addresses and passwords I thought might give me access.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I really wanted to the attachments line in the new email page

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/28/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 1 year ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please let me know your email address which you are unable to access in windows live mail

ok and when you open windows live mail what happens..do you get an error

click here to login to big pond email

let me know if you are able to sign in or not