Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my password, i have not done on computer,

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have not done on computer

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Called customer service woith account number,address\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been trying for over one hour find difficulty to move thru prompts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to close account and get last payment partially refunded

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/22/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess