Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ldunlavey I need to retrieve my pin number, Adelphi or I…

Customer Question
Ldunlavey I need to...

Ldunlavey I need to retrieve my pin number

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Adelphi or I guess roadrunner

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm trying to get my email to my new phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so. Thankx

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: Jay D, Email Support Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Email Support Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

so you are having a problem accessing your email? who is your email provider?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
TWC

what is your email address?