Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My emails stopped coming to my cell phone close to noon

Customer Question
My emails stopped coming...

My emails stopped coming to my cell phone close to noon today . It works on my desk top.what is happening?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried signing up again into myEMAIL SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT DID NOT WORK

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: Jay D, Email Support Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Email Support Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Hi what type of cell phone do you have, make and model and also who is your email provider? Jay