Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a problem. my email's are now all, there no

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem. my email's are now all white, there no differentict

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is HC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a week, notting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

No, connect me now

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: Jay D, Email Support Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Email Support Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

whats version of windows are you using and also who is your email provider? also how do you access the emails?