Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help me this is my deceased daughters computer and im trying…

Customer Question
Please help me this...

Please help me this is my deceased daughters computer and im trying to set it up for me to use I don't know passwords or my own email password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Windows 7 HP pavililion

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my old computer which Microsoft messed up for me was running windows 10 it took me back to original windows 7 and I don't remember that password ***** lost all my computer inforn

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't do anything without password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I need to be administrator and I need to get into my email***@******.***

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope you're doing okay.
Are you currently contacting me from her computer?