Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When i google my name, my home address and private telephone…

Customer Question
When i google my...

When i google my name, my home address and private telephone number appear on the right hand side of the page that comes up. what can i do to remove this information? Also, 2nd question, on my google account, i would like to add a 2nd e-mail address. how do i do this and how can i pay for this? thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account? When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Gmail, i think. web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing, as i have no clue where to start.

Technician's Assistant: This sounds important. The email expert will definitely help you with this. I'm going to connect you with a email expert who has 1585 happy customers and a 4.6 out of 5 Rating. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

No, just those two items. remove info and then open a 2nd email account with google. thanks.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is your Name so that I can see where it's coming from?

If you google your name can you see where it's coming from like maybe a social media account like facebook or MyPace?