Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can`t sign in or send any email, hotmail, for 20 years,

Customer Question
I can`t sign in...

I can`t sign in or send any email

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

For 20 years

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Every on my iphone I have it is asking me to put a apssword I did it is not working even on my window laptop

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there, and thank you for your question.

Outlook is having a service outage right now; this should be automatically resolved at their end within the next 4-6 hours. There's no issue with your account itself. For further info on this, please check out the following link:
http://downdetector.com/status/outlook

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.
Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click one of the five stars at the top of this page > Submit. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I payed 5 dollars nobody called me

(Please see my above reply now.)

Again just to clarify, Hotmail is having a service outage at its end now that's affecting ALL of its users - this has nothing to do at your end. This will be automatically resolved by Microsoft within the next 4-6 hours, and you will then be able to send and receive emails just fine using your @hotmail.com account. For further info, you may check out this link:

http://downdetector.com/status/outlook

Do let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll be happy to assist further. Thanks!