Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not open or sign into my E-Mail, Hot Mail.com---

Customer Question
I can not open...

I can not open or sign into my E-Mail

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Hot Mail.com--- Mazilla Thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reset Password

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Microsoft/Hotmail is currently having a nationwide outage with their email server and causing thousands of users to be "locked out" of their email account. The issue is being worked on by the Microsoft technicians and it should be fixed within the next 4 hours. Please wait up to 4 hours and see if the issue is resolved. If the issue is not resolved after 4 hours, please let me know so I can check on the outage for you.

Around 95% of the users have been restored access.

Please double check your account now and let me know if the issue continues.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.