Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Im livid - I was in it this morning and it was fine. I

Customer Question
Im livid - I...

Im livid - I was in it this morning and it was fine. I logged off at 11:30 central time. Now I and trying to log in and it says my account doesnt exist.. Im scared - I MUST have it back. Im in the middle of a job search

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

My id is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Yes I did

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I changed the password ***** it says my account doesnt exist

Technician's Assistant: This sounds important. The email expert I'm going to connect you with is terrific and will definitely help you with this. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

No - I must have my emnail account back PLEAS

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Microsoft/Hotmail is currently having a nationwide outage with their email server and causing thousands of users to be "locked out" of their email account. The issue is being worked on by the Microsoft technicians and it should be fixed within the next 4 hours. Please wait up to 4 hours and see if the issue is resolved. If the issue is not resolved after 4 hours, please let me know so I can check on the outage for you.