Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't connect to Microsoft for my outlook.com in any

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to Microsoft for my outlook.com in any search engine. I usually go to "hotmail.com" and then the Outlook pops ups and I click on mail. Is there something going on today with Microsoft?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just started a while ago this afternoon. I live in Michigan

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on my desktop. But, I've tried using my phone, through Firefox, too and it says "it" can't log me into my account at the moment?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing as I'm not that techie smart! :)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks