Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Whenever I send an email to a group or to an individual in…

Customer Question
Whenever I send an...

Whenever I send an email to a group or to an individual in that group, I get the reply "System administrator" Message undeliverable. None of your email accounts could be sent to this recipient. This has been going on for a week and I really need help.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Cox.net microsoft outlook 2007

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried calling microsoft three times and kept getting nowhere with the rep who answered. They couldn't understand my problem. I also called the Microsoft number in Arizona given to me by the rep, but no one answers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

All I want to do is to be able to send an email to the group or to an individual in the group without getting the system adminstrator response. All other emails not to the group or its members go through.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I am very familiar with this problem and have seen it thousands of times before. The culprit in each case was varied. May I ask for the full error message that you are given when the email(s) are returned?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The error message is:
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The following recipient(s) cannot be reached. Name...
None of your email accounts could send to this recipient.

It appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.