Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Upgraded Microsoft 365 recently and it wiped out the email…

Customer Question
Upgraded Microsoft 365 recently...

Upgraded Microsoft 365 recently and it wiped out the email that was linked to Outlook. Am unable to get outlook to work now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

For 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone or tablet. The problem is on the desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Verified that I could log on the internet. When clicking on Outlook it says outlook cannot log on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Is outlook.com the email account that was configured in Microsoft outlook email application ?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting a secure remote assistance message its optional so feel free to ignore it and continue in this chat page. Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better. Use the reply box just below to reply

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows 10
when trying to open outlook, it says loading profile, then cannot start Microsoft outlook, cannot open outlook acct

Thank you for the details.

Please do the following

Press windows key + R key then type outlook.exe /safe and click on OK see if that opens outlook email application.

Let me know.