Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried to join MHZ 3 times.. Each time I had to give…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to join MHZ 3 times.. Each time I had to give my credit card and every time I tried to activate a movie they said I would be charged. So I never got a free trial. What is really worrying me is you have my credit card 3 times and I don't want to be charged 3 times plus I haven't seen anything you have available.

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Email Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

So they want think I've joined 3 times

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to reach you by phone

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
3/21/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
FYI - we are not MHZ, we are JustAnswer, a paid service form providing professional support with warranted quality. We don't have your credit card info that you submitted to MHZ, but we do share the same concerns as you and we may provide some suggestions for you in order to avoid things that you don't want to see.1. Except for those big brands like Google or Microsoft, give CC info to unknown, untursted or unverified site. Use PayPal if necessary.
2. If the thing of Free Trai Trial isn't true, don't trust the site.
3. Inform you bank to blacklist the site, if their name has appeared in your CC statement.