Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

Alright lady! testing on Microsoft edge and I keep getting

Customer Question

Alright hey lady! testing on Microsoft edge and I keep getting error messages and cannot figure out anything anymore, lol. No, but my sync settings are out of date and cant get to where I need to b
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: GMAIL, outlook, exchange, and then I also have my own domain. I used to test for a company in Boulder, and ... its a looong story. but yeah, I ran into this deal in the middle of trying to create by business revenue coming in so that I would have the right startup and the absolute best partners, equipment, and it kinda is all screwed up. but they are all linked to this computer.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I'm so sorry. Through every one of them. Probably the phone and tablet most
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Hey, there a thought! lol. I feel dumb. I kinda have way too many things rockin sometimes... But I really do appreciate your time in answering my questions
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not sure if I should because of the laws and my contract...
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 7 months ago.

I suggest you to reset Microsoft edge:

Check three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the Edge and click that.

Click the “Settings” menu.

Under Clear browsing data, click Choose what to clear and then click Show more. There are a lot of data types here. Select them all and click Clear. Restart your PC and re-open Edge for a clean slate.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.