Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Specialize in email support.
10156100

I am not much of a techie when it comes to my computer.

Customer Question

I am not much of a techie when it comes to my computer. Today when I tried to read my mail on my account: ***@******.***. I couldn't reach it and was forced into setting up some kind of new google account which I didn't really want. Now I can't access my old gmail account to read all my mail. What do I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Cris replied 6 months ago.

Hi there, I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your issue.

What you will need to do is sign out of the account you are currently signed into. Click on the blank person icon at the top right.

Now you will be back at the sign in page, type in the original email and password ***** sign back into that account.

Let me know if this answers your question. Reply back to me with any further questions, please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.