Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have lost my outlook email symbol to pull up my outlook

Customer Question

i have lost my outlook email symbol to pull up my outlook email to send an email.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: it worked for part of the morning and this afternoon i couldnt find. i took the computor down and brought back up and no success.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on a hp desk top computor and that is the only place i use it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing other than calling suddenlink and they refferred me to you. i took the computor down and then brought back up and that has been all.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: if that is the correct party yes sir.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is an independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Did you usually access it from the desktop ?

Have you checked in the all programs in start menu?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Thank you

Note: - Feel free to ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message.

Please use the reply box just below to reply to me.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i believe its windows 8. i cant find the program in the start menu.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

OK thanks for checking it.

Click on start then use the search and then type Microsoft outlook to find it.

Let me know

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no i will get a tech here jusst paid the 5.00 info i need back nowl i cant figure out how to go to my just answer . com from here
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

This is justanswer.

You do not want to continue anymore ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i cant get to the question you text.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i see no place to key in the site you mentioned
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

This is the page you need to reply too.I didn't give you any key ?

I am confused are you seeing these in this page ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i am not authorizing use of my credit card info until i know what is happening. havent even got my $5 worth. no i am paying no more if this is as easy as it gets. i need no help for just going in circles.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thanks i dont want my credit card used either. i have obtianed no help either. how do i getg out of this mess and not pay a fortune?
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

I am not sure what you are saying but if its about the secure remote assistance offer you are seeing then you can ignore that pop up.Its a automated message send by the site not by me.

Do you wish to continue in this chat or do you want me to send this to customer service so that you can clear the payment issues?

Let me know

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

It seems like you are not online so i believe you do not wish to continue so i will request customer service to contact you and do the necessary.

Sincerely,