Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

A time ago i tried to set up a second gmail account and i

Customer Question

a long time ago i tried to set up a second gmail account and i think i screwed it up - it was moonbeambandit at gmail.com - i have set up another one now but added a 1 at the end - i would like to get the first one back and delete the second one but don't remember when the first was set up. What do i do now and bear in mind i am not computer savvy
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: my daughter just set up the one with the 1 at the end a couple days ago but the original moonbeambandit was months ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my pc has mojo.olf at gmail .com on it and i just got a tablet for the moonbeambandit1 at gmail but i would prefer to have just the moonbeambandit without the 1 at the end
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: my daughter tried to access the original moonbeambandit but could not get access to it for reasons unknown so i am sure i probably did something wrong way back whenever so she set up the account with the 1 at the end - like i said i am not computer savvy old guy
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my name is ***** ***** - i would just like the moonbeambandit at gmail.com deleated and i will get my daughter to fix everything from there - and i am so sorry to have screwed his all up
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.