Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When i open my computer and move to Windows Live Mail, lots

Customer Question

when i open my computer and move to Windows Live Mail, lots of time a screen message comes up re the time clock and calendar...
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: i delete and reenter my Windows Live mail why does this message keep occuring
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for me the information on web sites becomes to complicated to fix the problem which says there is a problem eith Time nad calender programme
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 6 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? How should we continue, do you still need help? I am waiting on you here since your last reply.... Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for service and follow up, but, in retrospect, i decided that a simple $5 question turns into a 59$ cost.
Yes, one should pay for advice based on your hard earned skills, but it would be better up--front.
Many thanks for follow--up, and i look forward to cancellation of the additional $54.

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I do not even know about these details, I am just a 3rd party technician who is contracted to JustAnswer. But if you want to lodge a complaint, please call JustAnswer customer care directly in Australia:

1800-679-634

I have already initiated the refund for you.

If you have any questions/computer issues in the future and would like to request me directly, please ask them at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com

I wish you a very good time and remain with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck