Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Thunderbird keeps saying Not Responding and you have to wait

Customer Question

Thunderbird keeps saying Not Responding and you have to wait for it to start again
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: WEb browser on a desktop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: AS I am 85 I have not known anything about troubleshooting, have tried restarting it , but no mgood
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is the only problem I have not been able to fix
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 6 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there? How should we continue, do you still need help? I am waiting on you here since your last reply.... Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.