Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Outlook, Microsoft Outlook, I created a meeting invite with

Customer Question

Hi..
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Microsoft Outlook
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I created a meeting invite with a group initially n then cancelled it for reasons untold However, I forwarded the cancelled meeting message to someone to explain reasons of the meeting being canceled. Once I sent it, I realised that the message was delivered to all in the grout... is this possible
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just this...
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are you asking is it possible it was sent out after you cancelled it? Or to recall the invites?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No... can I treat the cancelled meeting invite as an email n forward it only to one person to let him why I cancelled it?? WI'll it be sent to all on the list once cancelled?? Plus, will I be charged for every question??
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Ok, your charged per a question, but in this one question we can have many back and forths on this subject.

If you forward the cancelled meeting invite it is forwarded as an attachment in an email so he / she will then only get it, not everyone on the invite.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
if he/she responds to my forward, will it go to everyone or just me??
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

no, just to you, it is a normal email, so acts exactly as one, the calendar is an attachment to that email.

Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you