Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am receiving an error code 0x800CCC92 and I cannot send or

Customer Question

I am receiving an error code 0x800CCC92 and I cannot send or receive email from my PC
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: My provider is Comcast and I use windows live mail I am getting email on my mobile phone, but not my PC
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Windows live mail and phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried calling comcast, but the problem is not on their end
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it. thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
text only please
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
actually, I've changed my mind and would like my deposit back. please