Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I set up a gmail account yesterday but don't know where to

Customer Question

I set up a gmail account yesterday but don't know where to find it as I have sent test messages to it. I currently have a gmail account with my company server . .***@******.***. How do I set up my gmail account to sync with my 2 Macs, I Pad and I Phone
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I set it up yesterday
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through my Company Server Start page.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not sure how. Since it is my company server, should I automatically see them ?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you want to add your @russlyon email account for sync on your 2 Macs and apple devices? Or are you going to do it with the forgotten Gmail account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess