Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

WHEN THEY FIXED MY LINE TO GET ON MY EMAIL. CENTURYLINK.NET,

Customer Question

HI WHEN THEY FIXED MY LINE I AM UNABLE TO GET ON MY EMAIL.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: CENTURYLINK.NET
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: ON MY COMPUTER
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: EVERYTHING CHANGING MY PASS WORS A FEW TIMES NONE EXCEPTED.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THAT IS ALL I THINK BUT I HAVE HAD NOW EMAIL FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS THANK YOU.
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 8 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins