Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Not receiving emails we know have been sent to us since

Customer Question

Not receiving emails we know have been sent to us since 6/1/2017 - appreciate your assistance.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: bigpond (computer Acer Aspire ES15)
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through desk top computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None - no previous problem not sure where to start!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Some emails appear to be going straight to Junk which we don't use
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck