Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Mycomputer said i needed to get with u, toshiba shullcand

Customer Question
mycomputer said i needed to...
mycomputer said i needed to get with u
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: toshiba shullcand intel core 15
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: cant get on . forgot password
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
1/9/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 1 year ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Let me know the problem you are facing a bit more in detail.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist