Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I get to the page and when I hit the mail button I end up in…

Customer Question
I get to the...

I get to the page and when I hit the mail button I end up in an never ending message about how to change my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About one month ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser I think. I use my home PC to make my life easier

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a month ago, used the chat to help me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I can give my info to him (or her)

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
1/9/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.