Michael
Michael, Computer Software Consultant
Experience:  Computer Software Consultant
96232434

I would like to know if I can schedule and email to be sent

Customer Question

I would like to know if I can schedule and email to be sent on a given date and if I can cancel sending it if I change my mind. Thanks
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: For this particular use will be web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not clear what you mean. This is the exact situation: I would like the email to be sent only in case of my death.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is an independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today.I apologize for the delay. I will try my best to help you.

Checking to see whether you still need help regarding the scheduling email to be send using gmail on a web browser.Please let me know

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message.

Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Microsoft Outlook has a built-in email scheduler but you do not have a ‘native’ option to delay the delivery of email messages inside Gmail. That’s where Gmail Scheduler can help. It is an add-on for Google Spreadsheets that will not only help you schedule email messages inside Gmail but you can also send recurring email. For instance, if you would like to send an email reminder to your tenant on the last Friday of every month, you can do it with the scheduler easily.

I have included a link to where you can learn how to do exactly that. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help you with the the best that I can.

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Here is the link. Please copy and paste it in your browser's address bar and press Enter.

https://www.labnol.org/internet/schedule-gmail-send-later/24867/

also

http://www.boomeranggmail.com/l/how-to-schedule-emails.html

and

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/email-scheduler/jnieijnfljjknbiniealpiihfjhmglkn?hl=en

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have. Otherwise, please Kindly rate me 5 stars when you are done.