Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Iforgot my password on to put same into a tablet 3 times and

Customer Question

Iforgot my password ********@******.*** to put same into a tablet 3 times and they blocked my email.I am old 81 and enjoy the email site. I have pay pal and a number of things. please unlock it if you have a heart. Regards ***** *****
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?
Customer: it is a ZTE
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Mostly on computer. my samsung tablet broke and the Z TE was cheap.please do all you can to get back***@******.*** Max
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been through all the trouble shooting 3 times. I paid a expert150 dollars with no result. Please make an old man happy an give me back***@******.*** think its three week . you are my last try. God
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I hope you under stand.God Bless You
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please send answer to***@******.*** .Thank you Max Baker
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Bhavik Joshi ok good exelent
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I looked into the email but it seems now we do not have much options to get this account back reason is we do not have either secondary email id in it any mobile number with this hotmail account.

I can remotely connect to your computer and fill the form so that we get back access to your account again.