Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Second opinion] Want to change my address from.

Customer Question

Second opinion] Want to change my address from.***@******.***: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?Customer: Telstra. bigpondJA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?Customer: Desk ComputerJA: What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: I want to change my address to.***@******.***: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?Customer: Could I use the same pass word gpat6256
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

It isn't possible to simply change an email address, however you could set up a new one and then set up a rule so that all emails are forwarded from the old account to the new one. You can set up a new mailbox by logging in to your Telstra account.

Bear in mind that you would also need to inform your contacts of your new email address so that they can start contacting you through it.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.