Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Email is OK. I just wanted to re-initiate the process of…

Customer Question
Email is OK....

Email is OK. I just wanted to re-initiate the process of re-sntalling CCleaner on my MacBookPro that had to be totally reformatted. In July (the 22d I think) of 2016 I had an exchange on my email about how to reinstall my purchases. You told me you had found several license keys registered to my email address and that you could help re-install the latest product again. You had the entire detailed list in your email to me at the time that had all of the license keys. You probably know which of those is recent and/or current, I can't tell just by looking at the list, as there are no dates.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

This is my second MacBook Pro. But the hard backup disc I also got cracked in the storage drawer. (!), so I would have to do reinstall the valid product by downloading. Incidentally, I had at least two versions of CC on my PC prior to buying my first MacBookPro in 2011. I just need to know which of the six (6) license keys is still active and proceed with your guidance about how to do the reinstall with the right license key.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on MacBookPro, the one I need the reinstall on.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Im not sure what "troubleshooting" might be needed, as I don't want to laboriously try all SIX license keys. The clickable links in your July 22 email to me unfortunately don't work, so I just don't want to go in blind. Can you send me a fresh email, and identify the current valid lic. key with download links that are "live"?? I am not sure which product is the last one used, etc. The purchase of my last CC product was in April of 2016 Im pretty sure, and it was for TWO years, making it valid through April 2018 according to my notes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

IF we get it done, great. I can't think of anything else. Will they have access to our dialogue so he/she can go on from there?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
1/8/2017
Email technician: Michael Hannigan, Email Expert replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert

Hello. My name is Michael. You have reached JustAnswer. I can help you with your question, but I wanted you to understand that the company you have reached is not the same one from which you purchased CCleaner. Still, I can help.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist