Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

G mail is not receiving outside calls and recent g mails no

Customer Question

g mail is not receiving outside calls and recent g mails no longer present
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: 1 day
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: couldnt use I once had another e mail address -not used for some time and a group of maessages were sent fthat were uses on m\that site I can send a message tomy site but not getting ouside messages
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just want to be able to get new and recent e mails
Category: Email
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
awaiting your finishing the job-thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
its Mac, i'll be back 12 noon tom. eastern pls
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Yes, we can resume with this session when we are both online. I will be sending you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it so that we can do the remote session and so that I can directly help you in fixing your Gmail issues.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have not as yet received any help on the matter I have paid for.I would like this matter cared for now
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I' have not received any response correcting this problem and if not seen to at this point will carry this further--Thank you for your prompt attention to this . The offer for" premium service" after having received no service at all is looking like a possible scam which I will report to the proper authorities
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back and I am very sorry for the late reply. I am from a different time zone and I am just starting my day.

Please let me know when you are ready to resume by replying to me here.

I will be available now and for the next 12 to 15 hours...

Best regards,

Jess