Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

In order to sign in I have provided my e-mail to get code

Customer Question

In order to sign in I have provided my e-mail to get code that is required, but the code is never sent to my e-mail.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am trying to get back in and reactivate my Skype credit and make some calls. The password ***** have written down no longer works, for whatever reason. I need a new password. This is all very frustrating.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I believe you tried to reset your Skype account password ***** that is why you are waiting for a code. Can you please tell me your Skype username or associated email address so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess